If you have seen our watches for sale on other websites, then you may be confused by the lower prices. Why shouldn't you buy them from there? Shopping around and saving money is common sense, right?
Keep the following in mind:
- The prices you have seen for our watches are for different global regions and so do not include the import taxes you HAVE to pay on them in Europe. It is you that is responsible for these, not the seller, which will be charged to you when checked by customs when they arrive in the EU. These fees will have to be paid before your watch is released to you. These fees are charged on items over the value of £36.
- If your watch were to need a repair or need to be exchanged within the warranty period, then you will have to arrange this with the buyer in the region that you purchased your watch and send the watch back to them which may be a difficult process and also costly.
- Are they returns? They may not be quite as described, and if this is the case, and you are unsatisfied with what you have received, then you will have to start the costly returns process yourself.
Reasons to buy direct from CIGA Design
- All purchases through us are genuine, certified CIGA Design watches straight from CIGA Design headquarters!
- No import fees or duty for you to pay so no last minute surprises.
- We ship the same day (if ordered before 4 pm) and aim to get your beautiful new watch on your wrist within 48 hours.
- Twelve months warranty for your peace of mind.
- 14-day money-back guarantee so you can see exactly what you're buying.
Cheap prices are tempting, but hidden costs means you may not be getting the deal you were expecting. We want you to love our watches, and we want to ensure that your next watch from CIGA Design is genuine, brand new and delivered quickly.